Purpose of Role:
You will be fully responsible for the specification, design, implementation and unit testing of various components of a mission-critical, cloud-based web application. You will be required to work closely with developers in both Malaysia & Singapore.
• To execute the role of a full stack developer.
• To be part of the development team that maintain and develop new features on an existing cloud-based .Net web application based on existing & new requirements.
• To contribute ideas on how to solve customer’s challenges & requirements.
• Communicate effectively for any progress of the project.
• Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of experience developing frontend & backend services.
• 5 years’ experience as a .Net web developer.
• Possess sound knowledge of IIS configuration and deployments (all versions).
• Good MS SQL database knowledge on Tables, Views & Stored Procedures is a must.
• Experienced in C# .NET development is a must.
experience with the ASP.NET framework, Model-View-Controller (MVC).
in Telerik UI for ASP.Net AJAX is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap or other new web technology will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in Crystal Reports (in .Net) and/or SQL Reporting will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in developing Webservices for integration with 3rd party systems will be an advantage.
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC) will be added advantage.
• Development Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2019, Visual Studio Code, Git.