Job Description :
- Looking for fluent Japanese writers.
- This project is for a high-profile, Fortune-500 client across many different destinations in Japan, will be writing factual, objective headlines and overviews in Japanese, ensuring accuracy and consistency of style and structure.
- As well as adhering to client-specific guidelines, writers will liaise effectively with members of the in-house editorial team.
- Accurate and efficient researcher.
- Meticulous writer with exceptional command of Japanese grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to:
- Follow very structured editorial guidelines and style.
- Prioritize content requirements based on audience and market.
- Adapt to new requirements, both editorial and technical, as the project develops.
- Technologically savvy, preferably with experience in CMS (content management systems) and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills and time management; able to respond promptly and professionally to queries and directives from editors and project managers.
- Proven delivery of quality content in a fast-paced environment.
- Business Level English required: Candidates must be able to effectively communicate with management team in English.
Additional Information :
- Next to Universiti LRT Station, KJ19 (200m walking distance).
- Additional leaves
- Dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Meals provided
- Opportunities for promotion
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Vision insurance
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Working Schedule :
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily working remotely due to Covid-19.
COVID-19 Considerations :
- Health and safety
- Measures taken here
- Appointment required
- Mask required
- Temperature check required
- Staff wear masks
- Staff get temperature checks
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits