Job Requirements :
- Experienced Senior Business Analyst
- Prior experience in eCommerce industry is an added advantage
- Proactive and ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Team player with effective communication skills and demonstrated teamwork within and outside of work setting
- Ability to commit and work within tight timeline in a fast pace environment
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent in communication skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Analyse, specifies and validates the business requirements, be it for users or operational needs
- Researches, reviews and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that the written requirements specifications are correctly interpreted
- Work with project team to prioritise collected requirements
- Perform testing (SIT, UAT & EUT) and participates in QA/QC of the solutions to ensure the features and functionalities meet the business requirements
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
- Recommend changes and improvement to project team by reviewing a variety of areas:
- Conduct insightful researches and analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Working Location :
- Next to Universiti LRT Station, KJ19 (200m walking distance).
- Additional leave
- Dental insurance
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Maternity leave
- Meal provided
- Opportunities for promotion
- Parental leave
- Professional development
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Appointment required
- Mask required
- Temperature check required
- Staff wear masks
- Staff get temperature checks
- Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits.
- Are you a Malaysia citizen’s?
- Are you currently located and stay within Klang Valley?
- Do you have at least two years of working experience as a IT Business Analyst?
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19