Job Description :
- We are actively looking for an aspiring Mobile Application Developers to join our rapidly growing company with a mission to revolutionise the property market in Malaysia with state of the art Property Technology (Proptech).
- We are a company that seeks to provide comprehensive property management services in Malaysia, empowering property managers with the help of technology.
- If you are passionate about creating a sustainable environment with technology and cloud solutions, you are the person we are looking for.
Your Role in the Company :
- Developing, debugging and supporting mobile applications (iOS/Android) and their infrastructure.
- Be actively involved in technical design of the application.
- Maintain the SDK integration for iOS or Android app development.
- Maintain App Distribution Channels, i.e Appstore or Playstore.
- Be part of the Agile SCRUM team and keep the project moving in the right direction.
- Work closely with various team members across the project team, including the PM, Sales, Designers and so on.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have :
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift for iOS app development.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Kotlin for Android app development.
- Strong knowledge of the Flutter framework and Dart language for Hybrid Flutter app development.
- Understanding of machine interface technologies like REST API and JSON
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, e.g. Github
- Experience with Mobile UI/UX Design is a plus.
- 1-2 years knowledge of mobile development experience.
- Have published one or more apps in the app store.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test and maintain the software product.
Benefits of working with us :
- Opportunity to work on iBilik and iBilik+ project, the largest room rental platform in Malaysia.
- Get hands-on experience in property management related projects.
- Gain the upper hand by exploring the latest Proptech trends around the globe.
|Salary Range||RM 3,000 - RM 5,000|
|Industry||Property Tech / E-service|
|Job Type||Full Time|