Job Description :
- Design a good user interface and user experience for our products.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems.
- Create appropriate assets for our products.
- App and web prototyping.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role.
- Past portfolio of design projects.
- Proficient in UI/UX tools such as Figma and Adobe XD.
- Knowledgeable in wireframing.
- Skilled in graphic design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Well-versed in design guidelines for apps and web-based platforms.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design or relevant field.
- Currently residing in Malaysia.
Role Description :
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions and looks.
- Create graphic designs related to the product in development.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX issues related to the product in development.
- Conduct changes to any current product in development or deployed.
- Adhere to style standards and guidelines on fonts, colours and images.
Plus Points :
- Knowledgeable in design development like HTML and CSS
- Knowledgeable in A/B testing.
|Industry||Online Recruitment & Payroll Platform|
|Location||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Job Type||Full Time|