Job Description :
- Liaise with own client’s contacts to secure new projects
- Write high quality market research content or case studies for content marketing purpose
- Use LinkedIn or other platforms to promote case studies and content to clients
- Write research proposals and design questionnaires
- Conduct sales pitch and secure market research projects
- Present research reports to client
- Manage the market research executives to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Conduct survey tests to ensure that surveys are translated and scripted correctly
- Monitor survey data collection progress to ensure that projects are running smoothly
- Perform data treatment using the company’s algorithm
- Design market research report layout and structures
- Perform quality control on the team’s deliverables to ensure that they are of high quality
- Train and supervise market research team to fulfil business requirement
- Open to adopting new research techniques
- Understands how the the company’s online survey platform works
- Provide feedback to product development team on improving the the company’s survey platform
- 4+ years working experience in the field of market research
- Have good level of knowledge in market research: sampling, statistics, market research theories, questionnaire designing, data treatment, data analysis
- Experienced in end-to-end market research, from pitching to client, understanding client’s research requirements, writing a research proposal, pricing a research study, survey designing, data treatment, data analysis and reporting of research results to clients
- Experienced in using statistical software to treat and analyse data
Work Ethics :
- Able to work independently.
- Able to ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Able to ensure that project deliverables are of high quality.
- Have high level of English proficiency.
- Work from home
- Performance bonus
|Industry||Online Market Research / Analytics|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Full Time|