Job Description :
- Oversee, review and approve the work of Copy-writers in the discharge of copywriting duties inclusive the following:
- Writing for use in publications, broadcasts or internet media to promote the company’s brand or products & services.
- Writing if articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative, marketing and promotional materials.
- Consulting with inhouse Operations and Marketing groups to solicit field requirements or experience on products and services for the development of effective advertising campaigns and customer reach.
- Reviewing advertising trends, customer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote products and services.
- Conducting external research and interview surveys to gauge and determine how the company’s products and services shall be promoted.
- Work with HOD and other professional team members to create clear write-up or taglines that are engaging, persuasive and impactful on websites, blog spots, product descriptions, email blasts, banner advertising, newsletters and social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Brainstorming concepts and developing storyboards, including with marketing and other creative team members to develop communication strategies that ensure consistent brand messaging, including voice and tone, across print, TV, radio, direct mail and other communication channels.
- Responsible for delivering quality content on a given deadline, including knowing and optimizing the content to drive traffic to the company’s website, land page or blog etc.
- Support and provide quality services to third party clients whenever the need crises.
Job Requirement :
- 3-4 years experience in Copywriting.
- Prefer someone from marketing agency or advertising & promotions background.
|Job Type||Full Time|