Job Description :
- Parts sourcing for New Bidding Project and Sustaining Projects on all Mechanical Parts for the company.
- Review, compare and verify the quotations from suppliers to achieve a most competitive pricing
- Collaborate with SDE (IPO) to identify competent suppliers whom can provide competitive material pricing and meeting expected service level
- Support PFS Sourcing Work Order for sustaining business
- Identify the opportunity and work on the cost reduction (CR) for existing parts with suppliers and internal
- Work with supplier for FAIR submission before part delivery and participate in supplier and component qualifications and issues
- Coordinate supplier scorecard activities and facilitate business reviews, as applicable
- Identify and implement contract and agreement compliance
- Continuously drive PPV generation projects and secure continuous improvements and cost reductions
- Act as point of escalation for component issues, as appropriate
- Develop appropriate business relationships with key suppliers/sources to include a global strategy for competitively sourcing material and outside services
- Work closely with the business units to support customer strategic and tactical material needs
- Develop customer confidence in overall supply chain management through customer interaction
- All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required. Minimum of 3 years of experience in sourcing or related role.
- Proven ability to analyze various sources of information and familiarity with production cost modeling and margin analysis.
- Experience maintaining accuracy of quoting models and information in the operating system to ensure accurate cost and quoting programs.
- Must be very detail oriented and be able to efficiently organize information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Effective multitasking skills and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as required
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse groups
- Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, independent judgment and professionalism.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Understanding of and ability to use continuous improvement tools.
- Strong customer service and client focus
- Working knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office products and Team conferencing software
|Industry||Manufacturing / Electronics|
|Location||Bayan Lepas, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|