Job Description :
- Key & lead person in PT/PT2 facilities maintenance.
- Responsible for PT/PT2 facilities equipment/building maintenance and cleanliness.
- PIC in PT/PT2 HT/11KV power supply as Suruhanjaya Tenaga stipulated.
- Maintain facilities with energy saving & cost effective practice.
- Control facilities spending & OT.
- Facilities documentation & for auditing (ISO 9002/14001/45001, AS9100, ESD/legal & customer).
- Support IE/operation for Facility works & setup.
- Comply DOSH/OSAHA/DOE/5S/PPE requirements.
- Participate Lean Sigma/Kaizen projects.
- Facilities maintenance management & train team with respective areas of competency.
- On call duty & prompt response.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Must be registered as competent person with BO chargeman certification
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industry||Manufacturing / Electronics|
|Location||Bayan Lepas, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|