Job Descriptions :
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries and quality control .
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established ESH policies and procedures.
|Industry||Manufacturing / Electronics|
|Location||Bayan Lepas, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|