Job Descriptions :
- Organizes and schedules the Warehouse’s workload in order to provide an accurate and efficient method for processing materials once received to their ultimate destinations.
- Supervises the proper handling, checking and distribution of these materials.
- Supervises and directs the data inputting to ensure the material information systems are updated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reviews problems and discrepancy reports and either effects effective corrective actions or contacts the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Plans, directs and monitors the workload for Warehouse personnel
- Resolves issues with BAAN ERP models for Warehousing and Inventory Control.
- Implements accurate and efficient methods for the storage, allocation and auditing of warehoused material.
- Ensures that material destined from the Warehouse to production is packaged properly for transport in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Directs and conducts cycle counts and periodic physical inventories.
- Regularly informs management of the status of all work activities.
- Maintains performance and control records in order to identify issues and concerns to report to management.
- Ensures personnel actions are consistent with Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and other related company policies and procedures in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
Job Requirements :
- 2 year degree preferred with 2+ years warehouse experience (1 year in a lead/mentor role) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years material/production control experience 2+ years warehouse experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred and 3-5 years in Material/Production Control plus two (2) to three (3) years of leadership experience preferred.
- 1 year leadership/mentor role experience
|Industry||Manufacturing / Electronics|
|Location||Bayan Lepas, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|