Job Responsibilities :
- Have a good understanding of retail concept and mall positioning
- Have own resources of retailers’ database as well as the ability to source for new ones
- Able to set appointments with retailers (with or without clients) and negotiate effectively with a high chance of success of closing deals.
- Maintain good communication and business relations with tenants to enhance good landlord tenant relationship.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- To assist in understanding the layout specifications and tenancy agreement terms, liaise with and help coordinate design teams, including clients’ other consultants and assist in preparation on reports to advise clients on the concept, positioning, layout, design and specification of the mall.
- Plan, oversee and work with a small team of retail leasing agents/consultants on current and potential retail projects independently.
- Monitors trends for competition in the marketplace.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Property Management, Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce, or equivalent
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience (Mall Leasing & Planning)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills with good command of both written and spoken English
- Team player
- Strong leadership and good management skills
- Pleasant personality, discipline and a team player
- Fully dedicated, dynamic and result oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure for any ad hoc job to meet tight deadlines.
|Industry||Property Management / Property Consultancy|
|Job Type||Full Time|