- Front end development from A-Z ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Scoping and building the frontend in order to secure a fast and smooth user experience
- Maintaining the platform and at the same time challenge/enhance the existing set-up
- Develop and implement new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Optimizing project flows by collaborate with other team members and partners
- Take charge of the frontend part of the full stack and contribute to an agile and efficient development team
- 4+ years of work experience with front-end development with relevant tools and methods to create superior solutions.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS (experience with pre-processors like SASS or LESS is a plus).
- Extensive experience with front end frameworks like React, Redux or others is a must.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Extensive experience with building usability.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiar with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack.
- Experience in building cross-platform desktop and mobile apps with web technologies using Electron, React Native, Ionic Framework, or others is an added advantage.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and Subversion.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
|Job Type||Full Time|