- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Assist in implementing state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure and networking technologies.
- Set up tools and required infrastructure.
- Define and set the development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Involve in Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working on AWS Services, Linux based infrastructure.
- Experience in IaC such as CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Experience in provisioning and managing containerized environments such as ECS, EKS.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language such as Bash, Python.
- Excellent knowledge of source code management such as Git.
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Drone, etc.
- Experience in configure and manage databases such as MySQL, Mongo would be an advantage.
- Possesses good command of English, a positive work attitude and the ability to work collaboratively across all levels.
- Able to work well under pressure and accepts criticism positively.
- Pleasant disposition, and possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Medical and Insurance Coverages
- Subsidies – Dental, optical, parking, medical check-up
- FREE Lunch & Snacks
|Industry||Digital Stock Photography Distributor & Publisher|
|Location||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Job Type||Full Time|