- Troubleshoot performance & stability issues using a variety of tools relevant to the production issues.
- Improve the availability, response time and scalability of current in-house systems and cloud services (AWS).
- Plan and implement strategies to ensure auto-failover and auto-scaling based on traffic load.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in high-throughput web applications and network services.
- Improve existing systems based on Elasticsearch, Aerospike and other technologies.
- Analyze and identify weaknesses in in-house systems and cloud services (AWS).
- Leverage on CDN services to improve speed of web application delivery globally.
- Analyze and utilize existing security measures to block attacks and prevent intrusions.
- Assist with architecting and deploying systems for big data ingestion and analytics.
- Create and update technical documentations and processes.
- Provide mentoring duties to junior team members.
- Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in systems administration (Linux systems, AWS/Google/Azure cloud infrastructures).
- Possesses a strong interest in cloud services
- Solid experience in managing and performance tuning of various application stacks (Apache, NGINX).
- Familiarity with the Linux command line interface.
- Solid understanding in Networking (TCP/IP).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge and experience in managing MySQL database and queries, CI/CD, and Terraform/AWS Cloudformation will be an added advantage.
- Medical and Insurance Coverages
- Subsidies – Dental, optical, parking, medical check-up
- FREE Lunch & Snacks
|Industry||Digital Stock Photography Distributor & Publisher|
|Location||Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Job Type||Full Time|