- Provides real-time server/network troubleshooting and fixing
- Perform server maintenance, system installation, system documentation and server patch management
- Review and perform assessment/technical review on the change request to production environment
- Perform application/infrastructure’s deployment or patching for quality operation’s services
- Perform regular system audit, ensure system must adhere to ISO compliance.
- Identify and resolve operation problem and initiate continual improvement
- Administer the entire system which include system access rights, backup and recovery
- Participate in process improvement activities, crisis and post mortem meeting as and when required
- Must possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in related fields.
- Knowledge or skill in Windows Server 2016 and above, MS SQL Server 2014 and above, MS IIS 8.5 & above, WSUS, Active Directory, MS Hyper-V, Unix platform (Fedora, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu), VMWare, SAN solution on Dell product, Infrastructure network services administration (TCP/IP, DNS, FTP, Terminal Service, Load balancer, VPN)
- Knowledge and hands on experience with public cloud platform like AWS, Azure Infrastructure as a Service or Platform as a Service
- Experience in LogRhythm, Splunk, Security Information and Event Management
- Practical experience with software containers (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC)
- Ability to deploy, support, and diagnose real issues for production environment
- Excellent logical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and self-driven.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of initiative
- Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility
- Work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Min 1-2 years relevant experience, no fresh graduate
|Industry||Digital Technology Service Provider|
|Job Type||Full Time|