Job Description / Additional Benefits :
- Perform administrative duties to ensure daily operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Addressing and resolve typical problems/queries related to interior design, renovation questions via phone, chat, or email.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems and queries till resolution.
- Provide preliminary consultancy to business clients regarding available and functionality services that the platform has.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Document update all troubleshooting and incident actions in FAQ documents.
- To undertake ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned.
- Document business client’s feedback/suggestion to appropriate internal team.
- Research questions using available information resources.
- Running reports to analyze common complaints and problems.
- Bilingual in Mandarin & English to communicate with Mandarin-speaking counterparts.
Key Skills and Experiences :
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented, stress tolerance, and cool-tempered.
- Attention to detail, self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Portfolios / Success Records / Certificates :
- We are looking for creative individuals who can think on their feet and possess vast amounts of patience.
- The candidate requires to possess Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in any field.
- Knowledge in Architecture and Interior Design will be added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin will be added advantage.
Languages Proficiency :
- English, Malay, Mandarin
|Industry||Architectural Services / Interior Designing|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company||Enotaker Technology Sdn Bhd|