Job Description :
- Product design-in troubleshooting, debug support and respond to customer technical questions in a timely manner.
- Build domain expertise to ensure IOTG’s unique customer needs can be resolved.
- Interact with sales & marketing engineering and development teams on escalated issues.
- Contribute to process improvements and new technical solutions to improve support efficiency.
Job Requirement :
- Excellent overall understanding of Intel Architecture and technologies
- Familiarity with the company’s platforms and troubleshooting skills and tools
- Platform design-in support and debug highly desirable
- Strong understanding of platform hardware and interactions with low-level firmware including BIOS and drivers
- Identifies and solves technical problems of moderate to high complexity
- Self-driven and ability to multitask effectively
- Customer engagement experience and ability to create customer-ready material, including strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Exhibit strong influencing and customer orientation skills, with the ability to listen, understand and respond professionally to customers, and discuss technical details at multiple depth levels
- Customer support experience working with customers through customer relationship management (CRM) tools, email, conference calls
- Strong team player with mature interpersonal and leadership skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 3+ years of customer support or design and development experience.
- Strong hands-on, debug, and validation skills required.
- Excellent overall understanding of Intel products with knowledge of platform hardware and firmware design.
- Must have demonstrated ability to listen, understand and respond professionally to customer questions/issues.
- Must work independently and have customer obsession.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and FPGA is a plus.
- Able to define and communicate problems clearly to others while working across multiple groups and sites.
- Able to travel internationally.
|Location||Bayan Lepas, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|