Key Skills & Experiences :
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Fluent in English)
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
Job Description / Additional Benefits :
- 1-3 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
Portfolios / Success Records / Certificates :
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degre
Languages Proficiency :
- English & Malay
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||GV Corporate Advisory Sdn Bhd|