Job Description :
- Manages, acquires, grows, and deepens High Net Worth customers’ relationships through effective relationship management and total financial solutions.
- Conducts financial analysis and recommends strategies to achieve their financial goals by maximizing and protecting their wealth through a range of trust and estate planning products.
- Analyzes economic trends, global markets, customer needs, and competitive products in order to structure personalized Trust products for customers.
- Professionally promotes and sells a wide range of Trust and Estate Planning products to existing and potential customers.
- To give sales/product presentations to customers and business partners as and when required.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Banking, or other related fields.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in financial services or estate planning.
- Possess relationship management experience with high-net-worth clients
- Assertive and is able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and a customer-focused disposition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to work independently, embrace challenges, and be self-driven.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management
- Team player with integrity.
- Possess own transport
- Candidates who have lesser than 3 years experience (at least 1-2 years experience) in banking or other financial services but are energetic, driven and a quick learner can be considerate.
- Starting basic of RM3500 (depends on experience).
- Receives attractive commission structure on sales.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical coverage/ dental allowances
- Annual overseas company trip
- Employee wellness program
- Yearly salary increment
- Performance bonus
- Employee skills enhancement program
- Mandarin speaker AND speaks fluent English
- Age between 28 -45
|Location||Desa Sri Hartamas|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||UBB Amanah|