Job Description :
- Responsible to check company email on daily basis
- Responsible to attend any compulsory meeting within department / management.
- Responsible to update job progress.
- Responsible to update achievement and difficulties of job in weekly meeting.
- Handling any submission of complaint into external party.
- Keeping proper record and filing document.
- Responsible to renewal license (Municipal Council).
- Responsible to stamping agreement at LHDN.
- Responsible to liaise with any related Gov Agency regarding business regulation (JKN/KKM/City Council/KKM/CKAPS /UKAPS/DBP/BOMBA/MPKJ).
- Responsible to prepare and review any internal/external agreement.
- Responsible to prepare agreement schedule and monitor for renewal.
- Responsible to keep all master key.
- Prepare task based on given from supervisor/ management time by time.
- Responsible to lead process of opening new clinic ; submission documents ; liaise with CKAPS/UKAPS ; prepare for inspection ; prepare for PASCA.
- Responsible to register Pemeriksaan Haji course for yearly basis.
- Represents company for any visit from other 3rd party.
- Responsible to prepare any related official letter / memo / standard of operating (SOP).
- Responsible to lead process of opening new company (SSM).
- Responsible to liaise with Company Secretary for any issue related to company.
- Handling Trade Mark registration.
- Handling PDPA Certificate registration.
- Responsible to subscribe magazine & newspapers for clinic by yearly basis.
- Responsible to apply account for utilities for new building.
- Handling any insurance claim for company / medical equipment.
Job Requirements :
- Hold a Degree in Mass Communications or related professional certification.
- Be proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (speaking and writing).
- Have good copywriting and content creation skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Be able to quickly adapt in fast paced and challenging environments.
- Be responsible, able to take ownership over his/her work, and is proactive.
- Be people – oriented, and have good networking skills that enable them to work effectively and collaborate simultaneously across internal and external stakeholders.
- Have good organisation and time/task management skills.
- Have an eye for detail; is assertive yet tactful.
- Be resourceful and quick in problem solving.
- Exhibit leadership and is a fast learner.
- Be able to work independently, and contribute as a team.
- Have high integrity standards, accountability, and have a strong passion towards nation building.
|Location||Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company Name||Salam Alliance Sdn Bhd|