• Assesses the market competition by comparing the company’s product with competitors’ products
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Collect and examine the needs of the client Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Design user interfaces elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc.
• Present your designs to the design team and all the stakeholders.
• Review and edit the mock ups according to the client’s feedback.
• Follow the client’s instructions concerning style, colour schemes, and fonts, etc.
• Monitor and manage the previously developed systems.
• Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
• Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
• A team player but can work independently too.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• A Diploma/Degree in Product Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills and strong experience in a dynamic product management role
• Highly effective cross-functional team management.
Age 27 – 40, able to speak Chinese and English well and with experience in Fintech industry or ecommerce
|Location||Shah Alam, Selangor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Company||MyStartr Sdn Bhd|