- LiveSmart is a next-generation health improvement platform that combines technology, blood testing and health coaching to radically improve how people reach their health goals and help companies build a happier and healthier workforce.
- This is a unique role, where you will be working not only with other members of the development team but also with doctors and healthcare professionals to make our product the best it can be as we scale our services.
- This is an opportunity to work on a project that will make a tangible difference to people’s lives, and to help define the future of our product at a crucial period in the company’s history.
(a) Must have:
- 4-5 years of professional backend development experience.
- 4-5 years Python experience.
- Experience with a Python web framework like Django.
- Experience with HTML & SCSS.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both within a team and independently.
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
(b) Nice to have:
- Experience with Django Rest Framework.
- Experience working with databases (especially Postgres).
- Experience in Angular.
- Good experience with shared code and use of source control platforms.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Appreciation of software development best practices.
- Work from home (Office in Petaling Jaya)
Basic salary/ Allowance/ Benefit:
- Basic salary starting RM 6,000 – RM 7,000 (depends on experience)
- 2 Free health assessments a year.
- Extended lunch once a week for going to the gym.
- Working on a quickly expanding startup.
|Industry||Health Improvement Platform / Health Coaching|
|Location||(Work from Home) Petaling Jaya|
|Job Type||Full Time|