Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for full spectrum of the human resource and administration functions.
- Assist Head of Human Resources to coach and review junior team members in all processes.
- Work closely with Head of Human Resource and responsible on the team execution, communication within the team and assist in HR projects / assignment.
- Monitoring & managing Company payroll and ensure timely payroll completion.
- Reviewing and generating payroll related reports, accountable to perform payroll variance check and reconciliation. Monitoring & checking monthly summary report for salary closing.
- Lead the harmonization in payroll operations to improve efficiency.
- Liaison with all governmental departments to ensure compliance with legal governmental requirements.
- Implementation of recruitment, selection, offering and onboarding of human resources required to meet the organization’s business needs.
- Establishes general hiring standards of employment including design of forms, standardization of screening, interviewing, selection, preparation and offering of competitive compensation package and positive onboarding experiences.
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders / team manager to understand their hiring plans.
- Building a strong pipeline of ready resources for future hires.
- To explores and provide recommendations in new ways / recruitment channels / creative way of sources for recruiting.
- Assist in formulating the training policy and procedures, conducts training needs analysis.
- Develop the yearly training plan / calendar to ensure workforce competency through continues learning or improvement.
- Prepares and compiles monthly / quarterly / yearly training and HRD report for analysis and etc purposes.
- Conduct market surveys for compensations and benefits of the company.
- Ensuring that all HR related policies and procedures are adhered to and align with the Group HR policies and procedure. Review and updates employee handbook, organization chart or etc regularly.
- Lead and facilitating employee engagement activities, staff welfare and etc.
- Produce and provide analysis for all HR reports.
- Analyse and preparation of analytical data and present the information with reports and presentations to the Head of Human Resources.
- Knowledge in expatriate management (MDEC, Immigration, ESD and etc) to responsible in compiling documents of expatriate staff in applying for their support letter and administer the online application.
- Process applications, new, renewal, cancellation, transfer of endorsement for all types of visa such as special pass, employment pass, long-term social visit pass and professional visit pass and etc.
- To conduct counselling and manage disciplinary matters with regards to all matters concerning staff disciplinary, domestic inquiry, misconduct investigation and etc.
- Responsible for the entire Office Administration, monitoring general building repair & maintenance, insurance renewal, stationary management, office system, equipment & etc.
- Planning and implementing office to work for the smooth running of office to ensure all office facilities are in good order.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by the HOD from time to time.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialised in Human Resources or equivalent, strong experience in HR Generalist or HR Business Partner will be an asset.
- Experience in IT background with prior knowledge of hiring software will have added advantage.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Able to work under pressure, positive, self-motivated, dynamic, self-discipline and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks in systematic manner.
- Proficient in Excel and possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin (Ability to speak Mandarin will be an added advantage due to the business nature needed).
- Able to start in short notice period is a plus.
|Location||KL Eco City|