Job Description :
- Drawing electrical or mechanical schematics to demonstrate how processes will work.
- Developing and installing machine programs using automation software and custom coding languages.
- Determining machine automation test criteria before the final installation.
- Testing automated systems for efficiency, safety, and reliability.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Overseeing the successful installation of PLC programs.
- Documenting development processes.
- Providing clients with technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar field.
- At least 3 year’s experience as a PLC programmer.
- Electrical and mechanical engineering experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing and mechanical processes.
- Knowledge of software design principals.
- Proficiency in CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Detailed knowledge of PLC automation software and coding languages.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Additional Preferences :
- Age 25 and above
|Industry||Automation / Engineering|
|Location||Batu Maung, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|