Job Description :
- Evaluate existing high speed / high tech standard equipment and invent new design or find a new and effective solution to achieve a higher standard and cost down.
- Work with the senior designer to design new modules, functions, and models.
- Design and develop automation equipment, jigs & fixtures.
- Innovative so as involve in continuous design and production machine improvements.
- Execute mechanical piece part design, process, and tooling verification.
- Review and evaluate the product drawing and specification as well conduct a feasibility study for both design and manufacturing technology.
- Liaise and support technical design-related issues.
- Responsible for product design and development using Solidworks.
- Execute verification of mechanical piece part design, process, and tooling.
- Implement product and process improvement.
- Coordinate design phases, transfer, and project schedule.
- Translate customer’s requirement into design specification, evaluate design feasibility and provide technical expertise to meet customer’s requests.
Job Responsibilities :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Design) or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3-4 years experience (2 years experience if have knowledge or experience in Robotics field).
- Knowledge in Machining and Fabrication Process.
- Knowledge of automation equipment design.
- Knowledge in Solidworks is required.
- Experience with GD&T, technical drawing & drafting skills.
- Experience in FMEA, Risk Assessment, DFA, DFM is an added advantage.
- Have knowledge or experience in the Robotics field (added advantages).
- Self-motivated, team player, and creative with good communication skills.
Additional Preferences :
- Age 25 and above
|Industry||Automation / Engineering|
|Location||Batu Maung, Penang|
|Job Type||Full Time|