Job Description :
- Assist the Production Supervisor on the production planning and implementation.
- Manage and supervise the production line workers to ensure production meets the required target and meeting the required specifications.
- Ensure production workers observe Company’s working methods and procedures in producing the product.
- Assist the Production Supervisor in the inventory control of raw material, finished products, packaging consumables and etc.
- Apply Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in the factory.
- Perform periodical stock count activities.
- Responsible for managing shift works and team.
- Ensure production line workers comply with the Company’s health and safety requirements.
- Provide backup support to handle the operation works in the absence of production process operator.
- Ensure cleanliness of work area and promote safe handling of works.
- Perform any other related tasks as and when required by the Supervisor or Manager.
|Industry||Processing Chemicals Manufacturing, Industrial Products|