Key Responsibility Include:
- Enhance and update knowledge on domain field practices and related technology.
- Research and identify best practices, standards and regulations for different industries and map them to the solution provided by the company.
- Have basic understanding of industry processes and look at how new technologies can help in automation of the processes.
- Attend meetings, trainings or seminars and conduct internal sharing session to the team.
- Perform testing on new system functionalities, comes with proper documentation of the process flow and test results.
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
- Perform daily activity reporting against plans and schedules to the team lead.
- Ensure daily activities align with company goals and assigned KPIs.
- Participate in the project progress meetings and proactively identify risk areas.
- To assist other team member to accomplish the project task.
- Provide training or sharing session to junior consultants or interns.
- Apply expertise to deliver high quality consulting services to new and existing customer.
- Ensure seamless transition through customer lifecycle working closely with presales, professional services and support teams.
- Manage full life cycle of design and testing phases.
- Develop solution design and lead client throughout implementation and support phases.
- Assist customers maximize strategic business value from company products to provide them with vision of their end state solution and roadmap.
- Lead design activities defining requirements, testing and provide direction to customers.
- Analyze and solve complex customer issues related to data and processes.
- Draw process flows according to customer’s requirements and document them for project documentations or future reference.
- Develop/revise functional specification for customization required by the customer.
- Perform system configuration according to confirmed customer requirements.
- Perform data conversion from customer’s existing system.
- Develop/revise documentations throughout project implementation milestones: BA documents, gap analysis, UAT testscript, training material, etc.
- Provide on-site or backend support to existing customers.
- System configuration and setup demo data for presales server.
- Develop/Update industry requirements documentations.
- Responsible to reply the Request For Proposal (RFP).
- Possess Degree in Business Information Systems/Computer Science / Management /Industrial Management / Any relevant.
- 0-5 years or more working experience in related field.
- Experience with ERP systems: JD Edwards, SAP, etc.
- Good in writing SQL query.
- Involved in full cycle ERP system implementation.
- Understanding of industry operations/ business challenges and the ability to translate them into solutions.
- Innovative, team player, passionate and highly committed.
- Strong in Collaboration Skills, Positive Attitude and Energetic.
- Client and results orientation.
- Have good documentation skill.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people, and to have excellent listening skills to correctly interpret client’s needs.
- Managing customer expectations.
|Industry||Services / IT|
|Location||Puchong / Cyberjaya|
|Job Type||Full Time|