– As Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) is preparing for the upcoming 11th International Conference on Robotics, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications (RoViSP 2021), JobRewards has been recently invited to discuss future collaboration with USM.
The conference themed “Enhancing Research and Innovation through the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0)” will be held on 5-6th April 2021, and will serve as a meeting platform for researchers, scientists, engineers, academics, students and industrial professionals to exchange ideas and findings in their respective fields.
As a leader in academic research in science and technology in Malaysia, USM has plans to add a virtual career and tech expo in conjunction with the conference. The idea has been inspired by the recent “Back to Work” Online Job Fair organised by JobRewards.
“The pandemic has created a lot of unknowns and it pushes us to adapt to the new normal,” said Dr. Muhammad Nasiruddin Mahyuddin, Associate Professor in School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, USM.
“We, at JobRewards, agree with the need to adapt and we are very excited and honored to be involved in this future collaboration,” said Mr. Adam Tan, CEO of JobRewards.
“We also believe that the hiring process should be reshaped by integrating smart technologies without losing the human touch,” he added.
USM has taken a brave leap into the future by moving this conference together with the career and tech expo to the virtual reality world. This will be the first university in Malaysia to do so on such a grand scale.
Finer details about this “futuristic” collaboration are still underway, with potential discussions with other interested parties in the near future.
USM is also calling for papers. Interested authors are encouraged to submit their papers to RoViSP on the following topics:
- Robotics, Control, Mechatronics and Automation
- Telecommunication Systems and Applications
- Electronic Design and Applications
- Vision, Image and Signal Processing
- Computer and Information Technology
- Electrical Power, Energy and Industrial Applications
- Biomedical Engineering and Applications
- Intelligence Systems