Aemulus Corporation Sdn Bhd
Junior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Experiences: Entry Level +
Salary (MYR): 3,000 – 5,000
- Define software requirements and standards together with Marketing and other development disciplines.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document user-centric software for semiconductor testers and manufacturing systems.
- Provide technical support and training on Aemulus software products.
- Create demonstration software packages which include sales tools, development program and interactive presentations.
- Develop and maintain technical collaterals such as application notes, user guides, user manuals and training manuals.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in intense software development for a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong understanding of software architectures, design patterns and software lifecycle methodologies.
- Excellent development skills in C#, .Net, SQL, C/C++/CLI, STL.
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to drive issues to closure are essential.
- Experience in semiconductor testing and manufacturing systems is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of usability principles in the creation of graphical user interface.
- Creative and talented in graphics design a definite plus.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to research solutions to problems independently yet work with team collaboratively.
- Passionate about contemporary technologies/methodologies and put them to good use.
- Independent and self-starter with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent command in English and Chinese.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel to customer site (e.g. China, Taiwan, Korea, SEA, USA, etc.).