Aemulus Corporation Sdn Bhd
RF Design Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Experiences: 4 – 5 years ( Senior / Manager Level )
Salary (MYR): 5,000 – 7,000
- Design and develop RF instrumentation for the ATE industry.
- Circuit design and simulations;
- Reviewing layout
- Debating on user interface and industrial design
- Brainstorming on software architecture
- Developing algorithms and drivers
- Interfacing with other functional groups to turn concepts into hot selling products
- Start-up mentality in design.
- Making and breaking things and learning as we go along in encouraging each other to the finish line.
- Design both hardware and software for a new generation of RF ATE instrumentation.
- Conduct experiments, try out new techniques and components.
- Make an impact in determining what goes out the door to our customers.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Tertiary education in Engineering or Science, majoring in Electronics, Communications or related disciplines.
- Demonstrable experience in the R&D or Electronics design and development field. We do not ask for years of experience but quality and depth of experience.
- RF circuit design is a plus (schematic, simulation, layout, system).
- Ability to use instruments to do prototype design verification is a plus (signal generators, analyzers, oscilloscopes).
- DSP and communications protocol knowledge a plus (digital filters, Bluetooth, WLAN, 3GPP).
- Programming knowledge is desirable (C++, C#, Matlab).
- Sense of humour.
- Candidates should be Malaysian Citizens.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (for junior position).