Aemulus Corporation Sdn Bhd
Software Applications Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
Experiences: 5 years+
Salary (MYR): < Hidden >
Industry: Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Lead and supervise a team of Software Applications Engineers including career aspiration and personal development.
- Responsibilities of team are, but not limited to:
- Support the development of software applications and services around Aemulus products.
- Design and develop instrument drivers and wrappers.
- Design and develop instrument soft-front panels, as well as tools and utilities (instrument self-tests utility, statistical analysis tool, etc.).
- Work closely with Software team to develop installers for customers.
- Maintain existing software, which includes fixing software bugs in existing codes, and troubleshooting issues on test systems.
- Perform check-outs and validations on software products in the context of quality, performance, reliability, and repeatability.
- Produce and maintain literature such as datasheets, application notes and user manuals.
- Leads work effort btw different software and lib components, as well as with managing external dependencies such as literature, hardware and factory.
- Monitors progress and manage expertise/resources in accordance with the project management plan to meet timeline, schedule and scope.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive experience in software development and project management.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms.
- Good organization, planning, communication skills and ability to work in team.
- Strongly committed to the mission. Required to grow to become a systematic and innovative thinker, and uses creativity in decision making to react towards changing conditions.
- Champions continuous improvement, realizing the need to grow the changing environment.
- Knowledge of ATE is a plus.